Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mt. Pilchuck with Eric's Sport Ade!!

A year ago this hike would have killed me.  Like literally killed me.  But Tuesday I hiked 5.4 miles up and back down Mt. Pilchuck!  I loved it.  We went early on a weekday so there was only one other couple on the trail.  Like leaving my house before 6am early. I went with two amazing inspiring friends. 

View on the way up.


at the lookout.  Had an Eric's Sport shot before the hike.


And a Sport Ade at the top.

It felt great although my legs were shaking all the way down.  Hiking is a whole 'nother kind of workout.  All those tiny stability kind of muscles hard at work.  But what a payout!  At least you get this amazing glorious view at the top and such a feeling of accomplishment after.  I climbed a mountain kind of accomplishment - fantastic!!  Who knows - next year Mt. Rainier?!



No comments:

Post a Comment