Monday, July 30, 2012

DIY WOD

My morning workout courtesy of the WOD shop and after drinking an Eric's Sport Shot:

and in case you can't see it cause I screen printed it from my phone, here's what it looks like:
Eric's Sport Shot
1 round
15x Spiderman pushups
10x Squats
15x Mountain Climbers
10x Squats
15x Spartan push-ups
10x Squats
15x Hindu push-ups
10x Squats
15x Dips

I loved doing this little workout. Mostly because I first tried it like 6 weeks ago and I was like uhhhh what the heck?! I had to google all the different pushups to see what I would even be doing. And then every single one was done on my knees (nearly impossible with the Hindu). And it was still ridiculous. But today... today I did them all on toes and felt great doing it. I still have a ways to go to have more control and get my knee to my elbow on those Spiderman pushups, but am making improvements baby!!

I also did 3 sets of 8 inverted rows, since I have challenged myself with the task of completing one pull-up.
 I have never done a pull-up in my life, we'll see if these help get me there.  I did these with my kitchen table! Here is a link to the inverted rows: http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2009/11/06/inverted-row-are-you-missing-out-on-this-great-exercise/

1 comment:

  1. At this time it sounds like BlogEngine is the best blogging platform available right
    now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

    My web site ... Buy Lipo Slim

    ReplyDelete