Monday, September 26, 2011

Running on Eric's Sport Shot

I run on Eric's Sport Shot!!
So yesterday morning I literally ran 8 miles on Eric's SPORT SHOT with an Eric's SPORT ADE boost at mile 4. I've been training for the Seattle half marathon and have been running on a schedule where 8 miles is the farthest I've run yet. Like farthest in my lifetime. As in I am so not a runner and never thought I would be but when taking the Eric's Sport Shot you get excited to do all kinds of things... Like sign up for marathons and run 8 miles on a Sunday morning!
But even when not logging miles, I'm running on Eric's. Wake up to the morning madness, stumble around to find that Eric's Sport Shot, take it down and am ready for the day! From running the home to running this business, I am running on Eric's! Not sure there would be any other way to balancing the demands of motherhood and the demands of Eric's Energy Co.
So, for those of you running... running a marathon, running your home, your job, your business, running your LIFE, you can do it all with Eric's!

No comments:

Post a Comment