Sunday, September 23, 2012

Blogging in the sauna - if I only had a hunniwater!

I'm in the sauna at the Y after getting in a quick workout. Well really I just used my workout as an excuse to hang out in the sauna. Still I did a quick Tabata on the bike (20 seconds on 10 seconds off) and then 3 rounds
21-15-9
dead lifts
pushups (it's supposed to be handstand pushups but I'm not there yet!)

And then I checked my weight 136.2!

I'm excited to report this only because I haven't been logging all my foods into myfitnesspal.com which means I have established some good habits with my eating and exercise - enough to count on those habits and still keep up this healthy lifestyle.  Like I said, I'm going to keep going, and I guess this is just my life now!! Hmmmm, feels good!

I'm enjoying this sauna writing though - will have to make this a habit. Although I should be spending this time relaxing, meditating and breathing like a yogi right?! I always try but what ends up happening is I shut my eyes, pretend like I'm relaxing while actually pondering how sweaty I'm getting or if those ladies can see my hoohah. But here, with the distraction of my beautiful iPhone, well this feels relaxing!! The only thing that would make this experience better is a delicious hunniwater!!

Yup, see how I worked our new product right into this blog post? No truly, hunni lime would be perfect right now. Naturally replenishing all my lost electrolytes, especially since blogging in the sauna has kept me in here much longer than usual!! Visit the site at hunniwater.com and like our facebook page!  Ok, well I better get out of here before I pass out, and you better pre-order your case of hunniwater so we can get this thing going. Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment